If you are planning your holiday, it makes all the sense to choose an all-inclusive hotel. Get access to all the amenities in one go, without having to plan and pay separately. And with affordable all-inclusive packages available for this summer, you shouldn’t have difficulty in finding something that is perfect for you. Benidorm in Spain, is a beautiful Mediterranean city that has been drawing tourists since the 1920s. It is a hot summer destination that offers great beaches, hotels, and magnificent landscapes.
5 Best All Inclusive hotels in Benidorm
If you are looking for a beautiful holiday destination with amazing beaches that doesn’t give you the impression that you are far away from bustling city life, Benidorm is just the right destination.
Here are 5 of the best all-inclusive hotels in Benidorm for you to plan your holidays.
1. Flamingo Beach Resort
One of the top all-inclusive hotels of Benidorm, Flamingo Beach Resort offers 2 pools, 1 whirlpool, free bikes, all-day dining, modern rooms with kitchens, and an ideal location. The Levante Beach is just minutes away. Drinks and water are included in the package with lunch and dinner. And you can also enjoy free happy hour drinks with additional liquor.
2. Sol Pelicanos Ocas
A grand family-friendly resort, the Sol Pelicanos Ocas has almost 800 rooms, giving you the option to choose a location of your choice. The key attraction of this all-inclusive hotel is its lagoon-style pool. Some of the key attractions of this hotel include:
- A total of 5 pools, including the lagoon-styled pool
- A playground and club for children
- Walking distance from the beach
- A couple of buffet restaurants, lobby bars, and snack bars
You can spend all your time in the ‘lagoon’ pool and enjoy the services of the swim-up bar.
3. Villa Del Mar Hotel
If you are looking for a premium, all-inclusive hotel on the beach, the Villa del Mar is for you. This 108-room hotel stands out for its focus on making your stay more relaxing by keeping the entertainment and activities restricted to night-time.
Some of the key attractions include:
- Spend your time relaxing on the white Poniente Beach
- Modern rooms with elegant décor and all essential amenities
- Choose rooms that offer panoramic views of the sea, from within a tub
- Small pool with bar service and a spa offering sauna, hydrotherapy, and much more
- A pool and a playground for kids
The hotel also offers a Mediterranean restaurant and a gym for its guest. The rooftop deck provides a bar and spectacular views of the sea.
4. Levante Club & Spa
If it is an adult-only holiday, Hotel Levante Club and Spa, with its multiple bars, buffet restaurant, and the pool, offers everything you will need for a relaxing holiday. Its nightclub is famous for its splendid night shows.
- The hotel is located a few minutes from the beach
- It offers large rooms with minibars and floor to ceiling windows
- The pool has parasols, loungers, and snack bars
- The hotel has a small spa with a wide range of treatments
- There is a fitness centre and multiple meeting rooms
5. Melia Benidorm
With its 500+ well-equipped and modern rooms, the Melia Benidorm is another great all-inclusive hotel for your holidays. The family-friendly hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, bars and buffet restaurant, a splendid nightlife, and much more.
- The Levante Beach is just a few minutes’ walk
- All the rooms feature modern style and balconies
- The outdoor pool has waterfalls, sundeck, and a pool for kids
- You can spend your time playing air hockey or pool table in the game room
- There are several meeting rooms, 1 business centre, 1 fitness centre, and sauna and spa
These all-inclusive hotels in Benidorm offer everything you can demand for a comforting and rejuvenating holiday. Most of these hotels offer premium amenities at affordable prices. Choose the right one based on your budget and preferences.